Our client, a multi-national company, in the technology sector, with major Montreal based operations is looking for an Assistant Controller. Tasks include full accounting cycle, consolidation, budgets, year-end audits, financial statement preparation and analytical and reconciliation work. Must have an accounting designation (CPA CA, CMA, CGA), at least 4 years relevant experience and be bilingual. The company is based in the west island of Montreal and has a great team. Compensation is 70K depending on experience, plus other benefits.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Accounting designation required (CPA CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....