Located downtown Montreal, our client, a mid-size company, is looking for an Assistant Controller to join its team. Tasks will include full month end close, budgets, cashflows, reconciliation and analysis work, operational support and ensure proper internal controls in place. Supervision of staff is also required. No overtime, only at year-end. Company is in a fun and booming industry and offers challenging work. Salary + insurance + RRSP + CPA dues are offered.
- Strong knowledge in accounting
- Ability to lead change, improve processes
- Experience in staff supervision
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....