Located near the west island, our client, an SME, in the distribution industry, is looking for an Assistant Controller to join its team. Tasks will include full month end close, budgets, cashflows, reconciliation and analysis work, operational support and ensure proper internal controls in place. Company offers challenging work, and opportunities for quick promotions.
- Strong knowledge in accounting
- Ability to lead change, improve processes
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience (open to firm candidates)
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....