Located in downtown Montreal, our client, a profitable privately held and rapidly growing technology company is looking for an Assistant Controller to join its team. Tasks will include supervision of full month end close, consolidation, internal and external financial statement preparation, management reporting, budgets, treasury, management of audit and tax reporting, project profitability analysis and team supervision. There will also be lots of operational involvement. This position is ideal for someone looking for a career growth oriented environment. Salary is in the $85-100K range.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience and at least 2 years in industry
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a mid-size company working environment
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Good understating of Canadian tax, experience in SR&ED is an asset
- Superior process improvement skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....