Our client, a leader in the financial sector, located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is looking for a Chief Advisor Credit Risk to join its ranks. The incumbent will have a solid knowledge of financial markets and instruments, in depth experience with fundamental credit and risk analysis of financial statements related to corporations and financial institutions as well as strong basis in quantitative analysis. You will be working as the primary stakeholder in data and credit evaluation as well as recommending solutions in order to strengthen operational efficiency. Our client offers an excellent working environment, a full range of benefits, a pension plan and more.
- Bachelor degree Commerce or a Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional designations are an asset
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in credit analysis within a financial institution
- Strong ability to review financial statements, forecasts and challenge underlying results and assumptions
- Superior analytical capability to understand global macroeconomic, local and industry specific circumstances affecting the underlying businesses
- Very Strong understanding of quantitative risk models
- Team leader or management skills would be an asset
- Must be bilingual and have excellent written and communication skills
- Superior IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....