Located downtown Montreal, our client, a privately-held consulting company is looking for a Controller to join its team. Tasks will include full month end close, budgets, cash flows, reconciliation and analysis work, government remittances, supervision of clerks, payroll processing and process improvements. You will also oversee human resource department. Company offers a positive working environment and work/life balance. Salary range is 65K-70K depending on experience.
Contact us for a detailed job description email@example.com
Please register for all opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting degree or certificate with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Accounting experience in a small/medium size organization (preferable).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of various software programs (including Word, Excel and Power Point). Knowledge of Simply Accounting is an asset.
- Able to prioritize tasks, and to work well with deadlines with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....