Located in Laval, our client, an SME, privately-held company is looking for a Controller to join its team. Tasks will include supervision of full month end close, budgets, cashflows, reconciliation and analysis work, government remittances, supervision of several staff members, corporate tax work and process improvements. There will also be lots of operational involvement. Good for someone looking for a challenge.
A detailed job description is available upon request. Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a mid-size company working environment
- Must be bilingual
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....