Our client, an international leader in its field, with an office located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is looking for a Consolidation Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be responsible for all consolidation activities, including coordination with various business units, ensuring timely deliverables, preparation of consolidated balance sheets, cash flows, financial tables, process improvements in consolidation d reporting, preparing various financial analysis for discussion with management and Board of Directors as well as other ad-hoc projects. This position offers an excellent professional working environment, a salary range between $70k-$90k depending on experience, a lucrative bonus, and many other benefits. This stable opportunity is ideal for someone looking to be a part of a great team and excellent working environment, where they can grow and manage a team of professionals.
- Professional accounting designation is a requirement CPA (CA, CMA, CGA)
- At least 5 years of accounting and reporting related experience
- Strong problem solving skills and results oriented
- Recent application and strong knowledge of IFRS
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Detail oriented, methodical and hands on, able to prioritize and run multiple tasks and projects in parallel while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be bilingual and have excellent communication skill – both written and spoken
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....