Located in the west island of Montreal, our client, a large, public company is looking for a Cost Accountant to join its team. The accountant will participate in month-end, oversee cost accounting and inventory accounting and work with operations to determine product pricing and post-sale analysis. Company is profitable and offers a positive working environment. Salary is $60-65K.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
- Accounting designation required (CA, CMA or CGA)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Bilingual, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills, SAP an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....