Our client, a large public company and a leader in its field of operations, located near downtown Montreal is looking for a DB2 specialist to join its ranks. Reporting to the Manager of Server Infrastructure, you will be required to implement DB2 versions, work on various database projects, automation and scripting, provide support for application issues, implement patches and improvements and more. This position offers a competitive salary, a bonus, group benefits and a dynamic work environment.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Please register for all opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- 3 years experience with database administration, ideally in an IT company
- Proficiency with scripting
- Experience implementing DB2 HADR
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a huge asset
- Technically strong and high ability to solve problems
- Bilingualism is an absolute MUST
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....