Our client, a large public company, located in Montreal, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for supervising and leading the full execution of financial audit mandates, identifying key risks and adjusting procedures accordingly, reviewing audits while completing own tasks, working with time constraints while meeting deadlines, supervising and training other team members, making recommendations for control and process improvements, perform other job related tasks. Our client offers and excellent work environment, opportunity for growth and a full range of benefits.
A detailed job description is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- 4-7 years of experience in internal audit
- Strong leadership, training and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....