Located in Montreal, our client, a large company is looking for an Internal Auditor to join its team. You will be involved in SOX compliance, operational audits including recommendations for process improvements, develop audit approaches and strategies and other special requests. Company is profitable, stable and offers lots of opportunity for growth and career advancement. Great compensation.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong technical accounting and communication skills
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....