Our client, a large, publicly-traded company, located in the west island is looking for a Manager of Complex Accounting to oversee its public company reporting. Supervising a team, you will oversee all quarterly and annual public company financial statements, MD&A, and other public documents. You will also monitor IFRS developments and recommend accounting treatments under IFRS as needed.
Detailed job description available upon request. Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Bilingual, with at least 8 years of relevant experience working with large public companies either in a company or in the accounting policy practice of a large firm
- Supervisory skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to work prioritize work and the ability to work with deadlines
- Solid IT skills, including superior Excel skills, and knowledge of ACCPAC
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....