Our clients, growing Montreal based mid-size accounting firms seeks to engage experienced senior auditors to join their teams. An established client based includes primarily private companies, as well as an established tax and valuation practice. Our clients offer a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits, as well as long-term partnership opportunities. Base compensation will vary with experience.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- CA Designation is a requirement
- 4-7 years’ experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong understanding of audit and review procedures
- Strong understanding of accounting and audit techniques
- Advanced computer skills
- Must be bilingual
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....