Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Located in the west island of Montreal, our client, a publicly-traded, international company in the mining industry is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its team. You will be involved in project accounting including variance analysis, forecasting costs and reporting project results. You will be involved in cross-functional teams to obtain in-depth understanding of costs and variances. Great working environment, no overtime, professional team in place that works well together. Lots of opportunity for learning and advancing career.
Contact for us for a detailed job description email@example.com
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of project costs
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills, SAP knowledge is an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....