Our client, an international public company, located in the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Canadian Tax Analyst to join its team. Responsibilities include CAD tax compliance and provisions under IFRS, support of tax audits, assist in tax planning strategies and other tax related issues. Great working environment in a profitable company.
Contact us for a detailed job description firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for all opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Must have an accounting designation (CGA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in tax
- Bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- CICA in-depth course is an asset
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....