Located in the south shore, our client, a SME, privately-held company in manufacturing industry is looking for a Controller to join its team. Tasks will include full month end close, budgets, cashflows, reconciliation and profitability analysis, analysis work and staff supervision. Company offers work/life balance. Salary is in the $85-95K range.
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a small company working environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....