We are currently recruiting for a Controller. In this role your tasks will include full month end close, budgets, cash flows, reconciliation and analysis work, government remittances, supervision of clerks, payroll processing and process improvements. Our clients are reputable, established public and private companies who offer a great working environment, as well as a very competitive compensation and benefit plans.
Please register for all opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting degree or certificate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Accounting experience in a small/medium size organization (preferable).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of various software programs (including Word, Excel and Power Point). Knowledge of Simply Accounting is an asset.
- Able to prioritize tasks, and to work well with deadlines with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....