Located in Villeray, our client, a mid-size company, is looking for a Controller to join its team.
It takes an expert to place one!
· Supervise a team
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closings, preparation of management, financial and board reports, and required external reporting
· Manage the consolidation process
· Responsible for financial audits and communication with external auditors
· Responsible for maintaining and updating accounting practices and policies in compliance with IFRS
· Tax support
· Be involved in treasury and budgeting
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining all financial controls
· Develop, manage, and build a top tier team that proactively drives continuous improvement and works with a collaborative mentality
· 10 -25 years of relevant experience, 3+ years of public market experience
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Feeling like it’s time to move on to a better career opportunity, but don’t know where that would be? Let the experienced team at Exceleris help. With extensive experience in the industry, and an extensive network of employers and professionals, we can help you find the perfect fit. We have been in your shoes, and we know that it’s not all about money. The perfect accounting, taxation or financial career opportunity for you might also involve the right benefits package, a better work/life balance, location or even more opportunity for advancement. Our focus is, and always has been, on finding the perfect match between employers and professionals. At Exceleris, we are a different kind of accountant and finance Recruitment Company, one that isn’t based on “hitting our quotas” or simply matching resumes to openings. Because our managing partners have experience with accounting and finance from both sides of the table – internal accountant recruitment in Montreal and for other clients – we know firsthand what it takes to find and keep the right candidates.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....