Located downtown Montreal, our client, a large public company, is looking for Corporate Accountant. Great working environment, competitive compensation and a superb downtown location.
Working closely within the accounting and finance department, the will be responsible for:
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- review and preparation of monthly/quarterly accounting entries
- coordination and preparation of various monthly/quarterly reports
- preparation of required financial and data analysis
- Account reconciliations and some financial statement preparation
- Other assistance in the month end closing and quarter end closing process;
- Strong accounting skills and experience, including accounting systems knowledge and experience
- Over 8 years of experience, larger company environment a plus
- Accounting designation, is a plus
- Able to work independently
- Fluency in written & spoken English is essential; fluency in French is desirable
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative, accommodating and versatile
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....