Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Located in the west-end of Montreal, our client, an international, private company is looking for a Cost Accountant to join its team. You will oversee cost of sales, inventory and variance analysis and be involved in month-end process as well as special projects to improve processes and procedures. Company is profitable, stable and offers lots of opportunity for growth and career advancement. Salary is based on experience and is in the $70K-80K range plus bonus and other benefits. Great opportunity for advancement and great working environment.
Detailed job description is available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....