Located in Montreal, our client, an established, reputable and well-financed commercial real estate developer is looking for a Director of Finance to join its team. You will be working directly with the CEO. You will oversee accounting department, lead and participate in financing and analyze large commercial real estate projects. Good for someone looking for a challenge and who wants to be associated with successful Montreal real estate projects. Six-digit compensation package plus bonus with generous vacations are offered. Long-term growth opportunities.
Full job description is available upon request.
- CPA required
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience
- Real estate industry experience is a must
- Ability to analyze large commercial real estate projects
- Experience in financing
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in an SME working environment
- Perfect French, basic English
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....