Located near the West Island of Montreal, our client, a growing mid-sized private company with operations across North America, is looking for an experienced Accountant to join its team. Your responsibilities include; journal entries, budget preparation and variance analysis, reviewing accruals and fixed-assets, prepare and review financial statements, reconciliation of cash accounts, prepare for year-end audit and other special projects assigned by upper management. Our client offers a competitive, dynamic and fast-paced environment. This is a one year contract position with a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP plan, and free parking!
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and a fast learner
- Must have excellent communication skills; English written and oral
- Experience with Yardi would be considered an asset
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline driven environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....