Located in the west island, our client, a public pharma company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join its team. Responsibilities include company reporting, budgets, profitability analysis, and internal control. Profitable company, with opportunity for advancement. Ideal for someone ambitious and driven. Great team and good working hours. Competitive salary including bonus and stock option plan.
- CA designation required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in either a firm or industry
- bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- Solid excel and IT skills, knowledge of SAP/R3 an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....