Our client, a large public company, is seeking a senior tax analyst to oversee corporate taxes, sales tax, transfer pricing and tax compliance. Salary $65-75k plus benefits and good working conditions.
- Sales tax submissions, assessments and audits
- Responsible for tax provisions
- Oversee tax return preparation
- Transfer pricing reviews
- Educate various departments about tax laws
- Prepare memos on federal and provincial tax rules and how they apply to the company
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years relevant experience with an accounting degree and preferably the CICA In-depth tax course.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....