Our client, the leader in home care in Canada is seeking a Human Resources and Customer Service Coordinator.
Under the general supervision of the Office manager will coordinate human resource activities for the office and provide continuity of care for clients. Assists in recruitment and employment related activities. Orients and supervises caregivers and maintains complete personnel files. Routinely interacts with other personnel as well as clients, family members, community providers/ referral sources, insurance companies, care managers, and other third party payors. Works in conjunction with schedulers to benefit the clients care and handle any customer in-satisfactions.
- Initiates hiring process for caregivers including processing applications, background screening, testing, interviewing, and reference validation. Makes hiring recommendation to Manager/or hires.
- Orients caregivers and maintains current caregiver files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Prepares and files report of accidents and injuries.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons..
- Establishes initial client records.
- Speaks with new clients to keep abreast of clients’ condition and environment at least monthly.
- Responsible for determining type and duration of services necessary to meet client needs with assistance from head scheduler
- Assist in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients’ needs.
- Contacts clients and caregivers for follow-up on service delivery and determine satisfaction of services.
- Serves as a liaison between the client, caregiver, scheduler and human resources coordinator.
- Must poses and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Education level: Bacc in HR
- Years of experience related to the job offer: 1 to 3 years of experience
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....