Our clients are Montreal based mid-size and growing accounting firms seeks to engage experienced intermediate auditors, senior auditors, audit managers and senior managers, to join their team. They have an established client base including private and public companies, as well as distinguished tax and consulting practices. These firms offer very competitive base salary and full benefits experience, and strive to be an employer of choice that offers an excellent flexible, team, people and family oriented
Ideal candidates will have strong business acumen; bring a high degree of ethics, quality of work, professionalism and effectiveness to his / her role. Successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to client service, and, recognition and acceptance in meeting the goals and development requirements of the firm.
Contact for us for a detailed job description email@example.com
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Depending on the level, the candidates will, perform, review and manage client audits, review engagements and compilation engagements including scheduling, planning, file review, budget preparation and allocation of time charged. Working closely with clients including attending client and audit meetings, preparation of audit/review files, delivering financial statements and working paper files in accordance with firm standards in a timely, effective manner. Candidates will have high level of involvement in the decision making process.
- CA CPA or CA CGA Designation is a requirement (or in progress)
- 2-8 years’ experience in a public accounting firm, or in industry
- Understanding of audit and review procedures
- Understanding of accounting policies and audit techniques
- Advanced computer skills in Caseware / Caseview, Excel, Word and Taxprep / Profile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Bi-lingual with good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....