Located in St. Laurent, our client, a large, publicly-traded company is looking for a Junior Controller to join its team. You will be responsible for monthly consolidations, budgets, support of annual audits, corporate taxes including SRED, treasury and much more. Great environment, profitable and stable company. Salary is in the $75K-$90K range, depending on experience. Ideal opportunity for someone wanting to make the move from firm to industry.
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a company or in a Big 4 firm
- Knowledge of Canadian corporate taxes and SRED
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff and dealing with superiors
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a multi-divisional company
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Must be bilingual
- Current knowledge of IFRS
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....