We are currently recruiting for a Junior Controller. In this role, you will be responsible for monthly consolidations, budgets, support of annual audits, corporate taxes including SR&ED, treasury and much more. Our clients offer a great working environment and are among profitable and stable companies in Montreal. The salary range is $75k-$90k, and is depending on experience. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to make the move from firm to industry.
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a company or in a Big 4 firm
- Knowledge of Canadian corporate taxes and SRED
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff and dealing with superiors
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a multi-divisional company
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Must be bilingual
- Current knowledge of IFRS
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....