Located in downtown Montreal, our client is a mid-size and growing accounting firm seeking to engage a Manager of the Internal Accounting department. Our client has an established client base, as well as a tax and consulting practice and offers very competitive base salary and full benefits experience. The client has an excellent flexible, team, people and family oriented working environment.
The Manager of the internal Accounting department will be managing the bookkeeping and taxation service delivery to small and mid-size clients. The ideal candidate will be bilingual with of 8-10 years of experience. Positive energetic attitude, good organisational, communication and good computer literacy skills are a must. Previous experience in a service related industry and knowledge of would be a definite asset. Salary is commensurate with experience in addition to a competitive benefit package ($80,000-$95,000).
- Bachelor in Accounting
- CPA CA or CPA CGA designation would be a plus
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on, able to work multiple engagements at the same time
- Good technical accounting and tax knowledge (corporate, personal and commodity)
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience, with great communication skills
- Good excel and IT skills, familiarity and strength in working with mid-size accounting systems;
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....