Located in the GTA area, our client, a large, publicly-traded company is looking for an Operational Controller to join its team. You will be responsible for the budget and accounting of a division, customer bid reviews and oversee project cost accounting. There will also be lots of operational involvement and dealings with various managers. Great, profitable, stable company with lots of opportunity for growth. Great compensation and other benefits. Salary based on experience but in the $110-140K range.
A detailed job description is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA) or MBA
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff and dealing with superiors
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a multi-divisional company
- Must have large corporation experience
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....