Our team at Exceleris is growing and we are currently looking for an energetic, goal driven and people oriented technical Recruiter and Client Development Specialist to join us. In this key role, you will be responsible for all recruiting and client activities for a variety of mid and senior level positions in accounting, taxation and finance. We will provide full training if you are a CPA interested in this role. The majority of our clients are large, reputable companies and we focus on senior roles. We offer flex time and other benefits.
Work Environment, Compensation and Benefits
Located in the West Island of Montreal, Exceleris offers a very competitive base and performance compensation. Exceleris strives to be an employer of choice and offers a flexible, team and people oriented working environment. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for a long-term, stable working environment, with tremendous opportunity to maintain and advance their recruitment and soft people skills and be part of a team that really believes it can make a difference.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Streamline and run the recruiting process for multiple positions
- Conduct phone screenings/interviews with potential candidates and review resumes
- Manage client relationships and candidate expectations
- Communicate and follow up with clients
- Use social media and other tools to actively recruit top talent
- Become a trustworthy career adviser to professionals
Skills and attributes
- Minimum university bachelor degree, however, there is a strong preference for a CPA
- Passion for accounting and finance
- Excellent people skills
- Astute assessment abilities and ease to accurately evaluate both required skills and fit for a given position
- Strong ability to develop good interpersonal relationships as well as persuasiveness and diplomacy
- Ability to manage multiple positions and deadlines
- Team player with a strong focus on sharing information and quality
- Fluently bilingual (spoken and written)
Sound like an opportunity you can’t pass up? Do not hesitate to send us your résumé for an immediate evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....