Our client, a multinational high tech corporation in the aerospace and defence industry, located in Montreal, is looking for a Software Developer to join its ranks. The incumbent will be working closely with a team of sophisticated professionals. Under the supervision of the engineering manager, you will be responsible for developing, designing and maintaining key modules, work on testing process and bug fixes, participate in engineering meetings, work closely with QA team and project manager to ensure timely development of your key responsibilities and more. This position offers a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP matching plan as well as a professional and very stable environment.
- University degree in Software engineering or computer science or relevant experience
- At least 4 years of experience with C/C++ as well as ADA programming
- Must have UML object-oriented programming skills
- Must have understanding of Windows 7 and Linux OS
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2010 and GCC
- Must have a good understanding of networking
- Must be bilingual and have excellent oral and written communication skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....