Our client, a large publicly-traded company, located in the west island is looking for a Tax Manager to join its team. Responsibilities include CAD tax compliance and provisions under IFRS, support of tax audits, assist in tax planning strategies and other tax related issues. Great working environment in a profitable company.
A detailed job description is available upon request at email@example.com
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Must have an accounting designation (CGA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in tax
- Bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- CICA in-depth course is an asset
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....