Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Our client, an international public company, located in the west island of Montreal, is looking for a U.S. Tax Specialist to join its team. Responsibilities include US tax compliance and provisions, review of transfer pricing policies, US tax returns and installments, oversee US tax audits and other US tax planning issues. Great opportunity in a stable, profitable company. Competitive salary and benefit package provided.
Detailed job description available upon request.
- Must have an accounting designation
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience with US tax
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- Must be a team player
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....