Our client, a large, publicly-traded company located downtown Montreal, is looking for a Team Leader, Financial Accounting to join its team. Duties include supervision of staff, month-end reconciliations, supporting the annual audit, participate in the budget process, the implementation of internal controls, and improving accounting practices. This full-time position offers great dynamic working environment, competitive salary and benefits. Salary is up to $80K depending on experience.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Please register for all our opportunities at email@example.com
- Accounting designation (CA, CGA or CMA)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Bilingual, with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Supervisory skills and must be hands-on
- Energetic personality
- Ability to work prioritize work and the ability to work with deadlines
- Solid IT skills, including superior Excel skills, and knowledge of SAP
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....