Our client, located in the West Island of Montreal is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join its ranks. Reporting to the Controller, the incumbent will assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis reports, prepare, report and analyse financial information, perform inventory adjustments, transactions and reconciliations, monthly forecasting, budget planning and development, monitoring KPIs for different departments as well as other related tasks. Our client offers work life balance, 3 weeks vacation, a full range of benefits from day one and a pension plan.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Excellent knowledge of accounting functions
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Superior knowledge of Excel and experience with ERP systems is a strong asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....