Located in central Montreal, our client, a mid-size accounting firm, is looking for a Tax Manager to join its team. You will be responsible to:
- Plan, organize and deliver tax planning engagements for Canadian corporations.
- Provide Canadian corporate tax services including tax accounting, tax accrual reviews and corporate income tax returns.
- Prepare tax correspondence
- Establish relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business.
- Develop technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services.
- Support the development and coaching of tax professionals and other junior tax staff members.
This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- CICA In-depth tax course completed or ongoing, or Master of Tax degree
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required
- Strong progressive experience in Canadian taxation (2 – 10 years)
- Professional accounting designation
- Broad exposure to federal corporate income taxation
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....