Our client, a public company, located in Downtown Montreal, is looking for a Consultant – Internal Audit (Director or Manager) to join its team on a contractual basis. Reporting to the CFO and the Audit Committee, the Consultant – Internal Audit, External Reporting will lead the company’s internal audit review process and be responsible for and leading and implementing full execution of financial audit mandate, identifying key risks and adjusting procedures accordingly, reviewing audits while completing own tasks, working with time constraints while meeting deadlines, making recommendations for control and process improvements, perform other job related tasks.
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- 5-10 years of experience in internal audit, specific to public companies reporting in Canada and the US
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Strong leadership, training and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....