Located in the West Island, our client, a public company is looking for a Corporate Controller to join its team. You will oversee financial reporting, business processes, strategic plans, financial targets and other operational responsibilities. Good for someone looking for a challenge and who wants to lead change and add value. This is a senior role offering a great compensation package.
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience including operational and managerial experience
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing large teams
- Must be comfortable in a large, international and complex company working environment
- Must be bilingual
- Strong IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....