Located in downtown Montreal, our client, a privately held and growing technology company is looking for a Director of Finance to join its team. Tasks will include full month end close, internal and external financial statement preparation, management reporting, budgets, treasury, management of audit and tax reporting. You will be instrumental in managing growth and all process improvements. There will also be lots of operational involvement. Work/life balance is offered. Salary is in the $80-100K range.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience and at least 3 years in industry
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a small company working environment
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills, as well as use of Microsoft Office tools and CRMs
- Good understating of Canadian tax, experience in SR&ED is an asset
- Exposure to HR, IT and contract review is an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....