Located in Montreal, our client, an SME, privately-held company is looking for a Director of Finance to join its management team. Tasks will include supervision of full month end close, budgets, cash-flows, reconciliation and analysis work, government remittances, supervision of several staff members, corporate tax work and process improvements. There will also be lots of operational involvement. Good for someone looking for a challenge and to be part of a management team.
- Accounting designation is a plus (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience including some operational experience
- Experience in managing growth is a plus, as well as ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a mid-size company working environment
- Must be bilingual
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....