Our client, a large public company, located downtown is looking to add to its executive team. You will be a member of the executive team, in the top senior roles. As well, you will be groomed for succession with opportunities to relocate in the future. As such, we are seeking a high achiever, dedicated and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
It takes an expert to place one!
• Oversee current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
• Supervision and mentor a large team, including the accounting team
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis for Board of Directors
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new projects
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
• Implement process improvements to increase value-add contribution
• CPA, CFA or MBA
• 8 – 15 years experience
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Assertive, ability to command credibility and influence across the organization
• Embrace rapid change and ambiguity
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Maturity & high level of Emotional Intelligence
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Feeling like it’s time to move on to a better career opportunity, but don’t know where that would be? Let the experienced team at Exceleris help. With extensive experience in the industry, and an extensive network of employers and professionals, we can help you find the perfect fit. We have been in your shoes, and we know that it’s not all about money. The perfect accounting, taxation or financial career opportunity for you might also involve the right benefits package, a better work/life balance, location or even more opportunity for advancement. Our focus is, and always has been, on finding the perfect match between employers and professionals. At Exceleris, we are a different kind of accountant and finance Recruitment Company, one that isn’t based on “hitting our quotas” or simply matching resumes to openings. Because our managing partners have experience with accounting and finance from both sides of the table – internal accountant recruitment in Montreal and for other clients – we know firsthand what it takes to find and keep the right candidates.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....