Our client, an international public company, located in the west island of Montreal, is looking for a DIRECTOR TAXATION to join its team. Responsibilities include CAD tax compliance, support of tax audits and other tax related issues. Great working environment in a profitable company, with extensive benefits.
Contact us for a detailed job description email@example.com
Please register for all opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Must have an accounting designation (CGA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in tax
- Bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- CICA in-depth course is an asset
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....