Our client, a large public company located downtown, is looking for a Manager Financial Reporting to oversee the company’s financial reporting.
It takes an expert to place one!
– Oversee the month-end consolidation of all operating results for the various regions/divisions.
– Review monthly and quarterly income statement and balance sheet analyses
– Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements ;
– Participate in Management’s Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) of financial condition and results of operations ;
– Prepare various reports for the Chief Financial Officer and members of the Board of Directors;
– Participate in the annual budget process;
– Participate in the year-end process;
– Coordinate the year-end audit and other government audits;
– Supervise a team
– Be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of financial information
– 7 or more years of relevant experience, in industry and accounting firms ;
– Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of business accounting and financial management;
– Experience in the supervision of external audits;
– Knowledge of publicly traded companies;
– Bilingualism (French, English) both written and spoken;
– Mastery of IFRS standards, an asset
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Feeling like it’s time to move on to a better career opportunity, but don’t know where that would be? Let the experienced team at Exceleris help. With extensive experience in the industry, and an extensive network of employers and professionals, we can help you find the perfect fit. We have been in your shoes, and we know that it’s not all about money. The perfect accounting, taxation or financial career opportunity for you might also involve the right benefits package, a better work/life balance, location or even more opportunity for advancement. Our focus is, and always has been, on finding the perfect match between employers and professionals. At Exceleris, we are a different kind of accountant and finance Recruitment Company, one that isn’t based on “hitting our quotas” or simply matching resumes to openings. Because our managing partners have experience with accounting and finance from both sides of the table – internal accountant recruitment in Montreal and for other clients – we know firsthand what it takes to find and keep the right candidates.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....