Located in Laval, our client, a large public company in the consumer goods sector with revenues of approximately $300M, is looking for a Senior Analyst FP&A to join its team.
It takes an expert to place one!
• Actively involved in the preparation of the company’s division / department budgets
• Maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual revised forecasts (Sales, Margins, Main P&L expenses)
• Perform Budget / Forecast variance analysis, investigations and documentation
• Responsible of maintaining and updating FP&A financial models
• Prepare and maintain KPIs / Dashboards for Divisional managers and executive team
• Participate in financial processes improvement and implementation of new reporting tools
• Work closely with Operations and Divisions to assist in necessary analyses
• Produce periodic and ad hoc reports to support departments and senior management
• Perform general ad-hoc analysis as required
• Establish and maintain solid business relationships with other departments.
• Bachelor or master degree in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent
• CPA, CFA or MBA title is an asset
• 4 to 10 years of experience in budgeting, forecasting and variance analyses
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent aptitudes in financial modeling
• Good usage of data mining tools
• Autonomous and able to set priorities and achieve goals
• Strong leadership and ability to take ownership of projects and accomplish them
• Results and deadline driven
• Bilingual: English and French
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Feeling like it’s time to move on to a better career opportunity, but don’t know where that would be? Let the experienced team at Exceleris help. With extensive experience in the industry, and an extensive network of employers and professionals, we can help you find the perfect fit. We have been in your shoes, and we know that it’s not all about money. The perfect accounting, taxation or financial career opportunity for you might also involve the right benefits package, a better work/life balance, location or even more opportunity for advancement. Our focus is, and always has been, on finding the perfect match between employers and professionals. At Exceleris, we are a different kind of accountant and finance Recruitment Company, one that isn’t based on “hitting our quotas” or simply matching resumes to openings. Because our managing partners have experience with accounting and finance from both sides of the table – internal accountant recruitment in Montreal and for other clients – we know firsthand what it takes to find and keep the right candidates.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....