Located in the heart of Montreal, our client, a property management company is looking for an experienced Controller to join its ranks. You will be responsible for the budget and accounting of a division, year-end preparation, budgeting, documenting, monthly reporting and more. The incumbent will also be required to communicate with clients and external firms. This profitable and stable company offers a salary ranging $85k-$90k based on experience, group benefits and a great work environment.
Detailed job description available upon request.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff and dealing with superiors
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a multi-divisional company
- Must be bilingual
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....