Our client, a public company in consumer goods sector and located in the west island is looking for a Senior Director FP&A to join its team. This role is a path to VP.
It takes an expert to place one!
– Supervise, motivate and coach a team
– Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results, preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances
– Review business analyses for Executives (Sales & Ops)
– Monitor and interpret final results of financial data against budget, performing variance analysis, and provide financial analysis to support management decision making
– Manage and Lead quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with all stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, and preparing relevant deliverables
– Participate in the elaboration of KPI’s and key assumptions
– Plan and coordinate with multiple departments the collection of information in a timely manner
– Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
– Develop, standardize financial templates
– Manage the corporate financial planning calendar for annual operational planning and long range strategic financial planning
– Participating in the transformation of management reporting and analytics to create views for increased profitability
– Financial integration of future acquired companies and supports the purchase accounting
– Work with the CFO and CEO on various analyses and mandates.
– CPA, CFA or MBA
– Minimum 10 years related FP&A experience
– Experience supervising a Team
– Ability to make an unstructured environment structured with processes and clear plans
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Feeling like it’s time to move on to a better career opportunity, but don’t know where that would be? Let the experienced team at Exceleris help. With extensive experience in the industry, and an extensive network of employers and professionals, we can help you find the perfect fit. We have been in your shoes, and we know that it’s not all about money. The perfect accounting, taxation or financial career opportunity for you might also involve the right benefits package, a better work/life balance, location or even more opportunity for advancement. Our focus is, and always has been, on finding the perfect match between employers and professionals. At Exceleris, we are a different kind of accountant and finance Recruitment Company, one that isn’t based on “hitting our quotas” or simply matching resumes to openings. Because our managing partners have experience with accounting and finance from both sides of the table – internal accountant recruitment in Montreal and for other clients – we know firsthand what it takes to find and keep the right candidates.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....