Located in the west island of Montreal, our client, a publicly-traded, international company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its team. You will be involved in project accounting including variance analysis, forecasting costs and reporting project results. You will be involved in cross-functional teams to obtain in-depth understanding of costs and variances. Great working environment, no overtime, professional team in place that works well together. Lots of opportunity for learning and advancing career.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well with deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of project costs
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- Bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills, SAP knowledge is an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Author: Dejan Ristic
In 2004, I founded Exceleris. In addition to managing all recruitment aspects of Exceleris, I have consulted (as CFO or in similar roles) with a number of technology companies (both publicly traded and venture funded start-ups)....